Thursday, March 03, 2005

Spring Break Week, Revisted...

OK, the one thing that Spring Break Week has taught me (that I sort of already knew) is that I am inherently lazy.

I had all of these plans to stay at home and get lots and lots of work done, but thus far, I have accomplished the following:

1.) Sleeping

2.) Watching TiVo-ed Star Trek and West Wing Episodes

3.) Laundry

4.) Did I mention sleeping?

Notice how work-related activities are conspicuously absent from that list of items...

My main difficulty here I believe is that I just don't like my job all that much, and therefore I find it difficult to be motivated to do the work that is required for it...

Also, there are typically little to no consequences for me not doing things...I check in with no one, no one cares if i show up or not, blah blah blah...Some people would find that liberating I guess, but I have always been one for more structure...

Anyway, I still have some time this afternoon to try and salvage the work-week...We'll see what happens...

1 Comments:

Blogger Verbose said...

Boy - you just need to move to Connecticut and get a fun, well-paying job that will allow you to buy one of those reasonably-priced Connecticut houses and live near the cool folks (that would be us). And you could come to my library, which now has...eMacs!!!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home