Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Yo, G - I'm not that sad...

Hey G-man,

This is so you don't have to look at my last, somewhat sad, self-pitying post.

A joke:

What is Mary short for?

(Wait for it...)

She's got no legs!

Terrible, I know, but hey.

Actually, a lot has happened since my last post, but in reading myself, and comparing myself rather unfavorably to other friend's blogs, I've decided that 1.) I don't want to be a 'whiny' blog and 2.) I don't write well enough, nor can I make the seemingly mundane seem really, really interesting (see La Lecturess for examples of making everything seem cool and avant garde). So, I'll probably be posting a lot less, and only if something truly interesting happens.

Peace.

4 Comments:

Blogger G-Fav said...

Yay! The crowd goes wild!

My life just improved markedly!

See you...

g

8:02 AM  
Blogger La Lecturess said...

Hey, I've got one for you (though it works much better aloud rather than on the page):

What do you call a fish with no eye?

F'ssshhhh

(Anyway, uh, thanks for the compliment, but I'm not so sure my whining is cool. Or that interesting. You should take confidence in the fact that most of us are at least somewhat interested in the whining of people we know & like . . . especially when you can click away whenever it gets old!)
LL

1:19 PM  
Blogger Verbose said...

Dude, we love hearing you whine. That's why we invite you to parties and get you drunk! That's why your wife has sex with you!

10:02 PM  
Blogger G-Fav said...

I eagerly await Mrs. Professor's response to THIS one...

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home